Development of informal acquisition of key competencies for the social inclusion of disadvantaged young adult learners.
Development of informal acquisition of key competencies for the social inclusion of disadvantaged young adult learners
EDUKEY is a project aimed at facing this unfavourable situation with competency-based didactic methods and contents particularly designed to be applied in informal learning environments, like leisure or sporting activities, and intended to open up more opportunities for adult learners.
EDUKEY will create the following products, all of them associated with the acquisition of basic competencies in informal learning environments by young adults. These products will be available in English and in the languages spoken by the project partnership (German, Spanish, French, Italian, Romanian, and Swedish):
- A catalogue of good practices
- A library offering pedagogical contents and tools, available on CD
- An online resource platform for teachers and educators working with young adult learners
- Pilot tests in the partner countries involving teachers working with adult learners and members of the target group
- A dissemination and assessment plan for the project
Folkuniversitetet Kristianstad (Sweden)
IAL CISL (Italy)
January 2010 - June 2012