In Coach4You we aim to demonstrate in what way coaching can be invaluable skill for educators and facilitate their access to learning coaching skills hence make coaching available to larger population.
In the countries participating in this project coaching has been applied in adult education mainly with relation to career guidance. In the recent years coaching has been mainly applied in relation to work and leadership.
Through this project we will explore the possibilities of applying it in broadly understood personal development and take measures to make it accessible not only to leaders and people searching career guidance but to all interested in personal and professional growth.
- Coordinator - Wandsworth Council, United Kingdom
- Akademia Humanistyczeno-Eknomiczna W Łodzi, Poland
- ILC Inspired Learning Centre Ltd. Cyprus
- Asociación de Servicios a las Empresas y Actividades Diversas de Madrid, Spain
- Shumenski universitet "Episkop Konstantin Preslavski", Bulgaria
- Folkuniversitetet Kursverksamheten vid Lunds Universitetet, Sweden
1 January 2014 – 31 December 2015