Professional portfolio of our department consists of over 50 different self-initiated projects in vocational and adult education, integration policy and empowerment. Furthermore, we were partners in more than 20 projects in education, integration, and age management.
- Pathway from EQAVET to NQAVET Web Site
- "EU Integration Agent" - IGMA II
- Practical Methodology for Acquiring Key Competences of EU Reference Framework through Continuous VET
- Learning City
- Project "Human Rights in practice" ("MR i praktiken")
- Leonardo development of innovation "Expanding the quality 'spirit' of VET (Q &VET)" Web Site
- Expero4care Web Site
- Leonardo, transfer of innovation "Facilitating a Common Quality Assurance Framework through Peer Review for VET", Peer Review for CQAF-VET Web Site
- Leonardo learning partnership "M-learning and other good practices in I.C.T. teaching" Web Site
- Project "Competence development for immigrant NGOs" ("Kompetensuppbyggnad för invandrarföreningar")
- Common Quality Assurance Framework-VET, a provider online model, "CQAFVET-online
- CERF. Certification Standard for European Reference Framework Key Competencies Web Site
- Leonardo network "Age Management in Practice: Improving Access to VET/CVET for Older Workers Across Europe" AMaP
- Learning through Innovative management concepts to ensure transfer of Knowledge of Elderly people"
- Grundtvig multilateral "Innovative Guidance Methodology for the Integration of Low Skilled Immigrants into Adult Education"
- Grundtvig multilateral Empowerment kit for immigrant women with low education, EM-kit Web Site
- Grundtvig partnership "Academy of New Possibilities - parents schools as a way of increasing competences connected with looking after and education of children"
- Leonardo development of innovation "Validation of Formal, Non-Formal and Informal Learning: The case study of Personal Assistants", EUPA
- Leonardo development of innovation "Smart languages need oriented toolbox for Europeans", SL-tool
- Leonardo, transfer of innovation "Operational model of "Common Quality Assurance Framework" at VET-provider level", CQAF-provider model*
- Leonardo development of innovation "European manager for intelligent and responsible territories", GETIR
- Leonardo, transfer of innovation "Methodological Toolbox for Development of New Skill for Future Jobs", JS-Toolbox*
- Nordpus Vuxen "Nordic network for empowerment of immigrant women with low educational/working experience"
- Nordplus Vuxen "STILL ACTIVE - A Communication Tool for Fighting Social Isolation" Web Site
- Swedish Institute "The Baltic Network for VET"
- Sida "Introduction of Modern Methods and Models in Labour Market Training in Minsk, Belarus"
- Sida "Development of Labour Market in Arkhangelsk region"