Urban GArdens for the social Integration of migrants
UGAIN AIMS TO:
- Encourage and support the use of urban gardens as a welcoming place for social integration and guidance of migrants.
- Share knowledge and good practice.
- Grow cultural understanding and acceptance.
- Empower migrants with skills to make them more attractive to employers.
The UGAIN project will develop a web-based Training App, for desktop and mobile, so urban gardens can fulfil their potential as meeting points for social integration. It will also provide a Summary Report and Case Studies
- Coordinator - Anstiftung, gemeinnützige Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts (GERMANY)
- Folkuniversitetet Kursverksamheten vid Lunds Universitetet (Sweden)
- Asociación Cantabria Acoge (SPAIN)
- On Projects (SPAIN)
- Social Farms & Garden (UK)
- Technische Universität München (GERMANY)
- Verein Gartenpolylog (AUSTRIA)
December 2017 - August 2020
The project is financed by Erasmus+