Sök kurser & utbildningar
A1 Swedish, beginner /nybörjare
The general courses are intended for adult participants who want to improve their general Swedish.
Aim of the course
To learn the basics of the Swedish language in everyday situations, for example greeting someone, ordering something, giving and asking for simple information.
- simple ways of introducing yourself, greeting someone, shopping, going to a restaurant, talking on the phone, arranging a meeting etc.
- classroom phrases, asking for information
- describing your house/home, your family and your own country in simple terms
- discussing and asking about everyday life in the present and past
- reading simple texts and dialogues.
- writiting simple messages, e-mails, postcards
- filling in a form that asks for personal information (first name, last name, address, age etc.)
- writing about yourself and your everyday life in simple terms
- information about
Material costs are not included in the course fee unless otherwise indicated.
After this course you can continue to the next level, either by doing another intensive daytime course or choose an evening course.
To register for a course
Go to "BOKA NU" to the right, there you can choose an application form in Swedish or in English.
IMPORTANT: state on the your Swedish Personal Number (or date of birth: 19xx-Month-Day).
Courses start only if a sufficient number of people apply. About a week before the start of the course you will get a letter with all the practical information and an invoice for the course fee. Payment in cash is not possible.
Please call 054-19 58 48 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org