Cambridge English Värnamo
As an Authorised Cambridge English Language Assessment Centre, Folkuniversitetet Värnamo is proud to offer examinations at the following levels: Cambridge Advanced.
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) 2018/2019
Friday 23rd March 2019, closing date Friday 1st February 2019.
Exam fee is 2.300:-
How to apply
If you are unsure about taking the exam do not send the application form.
N.B If you are a non-EU citizen intending to take a Cambridge English exam for immigration to the UK, you must first contact the Centre Manager Teresa Horgan in Jönköping for further information - contact details at bottom of page.
Please use the enrolment /application form. Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Teresa Horgan, Folkuniversitetet, Skolgatan 25, 55316 Jönköping, Sweden
How to pay the exam fee
The exam fee should be paid to Folkuniversitetet's Bankgiro 446-6397 before the final date for enrolment. Please pay in good time as it takes 3 working days to reach us. Your payment must contain the following information: the name of the exam (e.g. CAE, FCE, and BEC) and the name and date of birth of the person taking the exam.
We will register you for the exam and then send a 'Confirmation of Entry' around a month before the exam date. This will have all the details of where and when you will take the exam. Please note that the speaking part of the exam is often on a different day.
Look after your Confirmation of Entry – you need to bring it to the exams and it tells you how to get your exam results.
Conditions of entry
1. You must take both the written and speaking tests during the same exam session. You will only receive an exam result if you complete ALL parts of the exam. It is not possible to:
- postpone one part of the exam to the next session
- take part of the exam at another centre
- transfer your entry to another centre
- transfer your enrolment to another person
2. We reserve the right to cancel an exam if we do not have the minimum number of participants required by Cambridge. In this case you will be informed immediately after the closing date.
3. Cancellation. If you cancel your exam place after the application deadline you will incur fees (unless your absence is medically certified).
4. You are responsible for informing us if you change your address. We do not accept responsibility for any exam information, results or diplomas which have been lost due to inaccurate addresses.
Please inform us if you need us to make special arrangements for you during the exam. This could be due to disability (for example hearing, visual or physical disability) or learning difficulty (for example dyslexia). You must inform us as soon as possible – see the Cambridge website for more information.
We will need your request to be supported by medical evidence. This should be on official headed paper and signed by the doctor/consultant.
Please send your applications to:
Teresa Horgan (Centre Exams Manager)
Har du frågor?