Folkuniversitetet offers education in Swedish for Immigrants in cooperation with Jämshögs Folkhögskola and Kristianstad City Council .
- We individualize our classes
- We have connection to Lunds University, Malmö Högskola and Kristianstad Högskola
- We offer Swedish classes that focus on the speaking language and learning in a creative way
- We have experience in arranging trainee positions
Study Program 2 (Studieväg 2)
Swedish courses B and C focusing on the labour market.
You have lessons every day, in the morning 9-12 or in the afternoon 13-16
Study Program 3 (Studieväg 3)
Swedish courses C and D focusing on the academic world and the labour market.
You have lessons every day, in the morning 9-12 or in the afternoon 13-16 pm
We are offering meetings with a coach to get a better understanding of the Swedish labour market and to help you increase your chances of finding work. The coach can help you with:
- assessment of you work situation
- writing a CV (Curriculum Vitae) and a cover letter
- a trainee position
- applying for a job
- preparing for a job interview
Every tuesday at 10.00 there is an information meeting at VLC, where you can find out more about Sfi education and your alternatives. You can apply at the same time.
VLC-Vägledningscentrum, floorlevel 2.
291 33 KRISTIANSTAD
Tuesday 10:00 to 11:00 عربي مترجم موجود
About the school
Sfi-skolan at Folkuniversitetet is situated close to the city center with a seven minute walk from Centralstation. Our classrooms have recently been renovated and are located at Föreningsgatan 1, 3 floor. We offer classes in the morning and in the afternoon. 09.00-12.00, 13.00-16.00. Eveningclasses monday, and wednesday 17.30-19.30.
For more information please contact us: