Teacher of English as a Foreign language, Stockholm
Folkuniversitetet Stockholm offer courses in English as a foreign language and we are continuously striving to develop and expand our Language department. We are currently looking to recruit qualified, experienced teachers of English as a foreign language for our evening and Saturday courses.
- Teaching general English and conversation courses.
- Preparation and planning of courses and lessons.
- Meeting students' expectations for the courses.
- Correspondence with students between lessons regarding preparation, self-study, homework or any other queries the students may have regarding the course.
- Liaising with management/administration on a regular basis or as requested to ensure Folkuniversitetet's standards are maintained.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for teachers who have:
- English as their native language (or equivalent competence).
- At least two years teaching experience of teaching to adults.
- A genuine interest and desire to see our students' progress and develop.
- Basic IT skills and interest in using these in a classroom environment.
Qualifications and personal skills
A Cambridge CELTA certificate is desirable. We also look for teachers who are willing and able to work independently as well as in a group, have excellent social skills, are positive to change and development and have a sound ethical approach.
How to apply
Please upload a copy of your CV and cover letter. We will contact you in due course if we feel that you would be a suitable candidate for interview. For further enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org