Inclusive education model for children with migrant background in pre-schools.
The project aims at facilitating access of children (and parents/caregivers) with migrant background to mainstream, quality inclusive pre-school education through developing and testing model solutions and offering recommendations for policy makers at local, national and EU levels regarding complex adaptations of education systems.
- Coordinator - Fundacja Rozwoju Demokracji Lokalnej Centrum Szkoleniowe, Poland
- Folkuniversitetet from Kristianstad, Sweden
- Istituto di Sociologia Internazionale di Gorizia I.S.I.G, Italy
- Windmill I.P.S, UK
- Eesti People to People, Estonia
- EduCentrum o.s., Czech Republic
- GRǍDINIȚA PROGRAM PRELUNGIT “PERLUȚELE MǍRII” – Romania
- Kindergarten with Extended Schedule no. 43 – Romania
- ASSOCIATION CENTER FOR INTERCULTURAL DIALOGUE – KUMANOVO- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Przedszkole Miejskie nr 152, Poland
December 2016 – November 2018