Train the Gap
Train the Gap is aimed to define an european learning pathway on rural women entrepreneurs that improves entrepreneurial competences and skills empowering women of rural areas.
In order to obtain this main objective, project sets the following operational objectives.
- Coordinator - AFAMMER, Spain
- Folkuniversitetet Kursverksamheten vid Lunds Universitetet, Sweden
- Mullingar Employment Action Group, Ireland
- DRAMBLYS (Social Creativity Lab), Spain
- VYTAUTO DIDZIOJO UNIVERSITETAS, Lithuania
October2015 – September 2017